Wednesday 17 October 2012

Oprah said it best.

I love the way Oprah is able to articulate her thoughts, feel,s and queries. I was reading an article about the first graduating class of Oprah's South African boarding school on yahoo, she made a statement that I've been trying to put into words for months. In the article they quote her saying:


“There comes a time when you look in your closet and say, "'Enough shoes,'" she said. “Now what can I do that’s going to be of value … to other people?" - Oprah Winfery


When I read this I said Yes!! This is exactly how I feel. There comes a time when you look at the polished and well designed interiors, excessive products and fashion that we have at our finger tips and say enough!. What can I do to help other people? How can I create/design to fulfill a need for those who are disadvantaged in our society?

Now there's something to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment